Tuesday Night Extravaganza
Bearcat Stables is pleased to host an "Extravaganza" to be compared with no other. You and your family are welcomed at our ranch for an evening of horseback riding, food, drink, games, campfire, and fun! Every Tuesday we will offer evening horseback riding on our historic Bearden Homestead Ranch followed by a world class ranch style dinner.
- Fruit salad with agave nectar
- Mixed green salad, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, buttermilk ranch or white balsamic dressing
- Roasted corn on the cob, herb garlic butter, shakers of lemon pepper and cayenne pepper
- Bearcat baked beans
- BBQ bone in chicken, BBQ sauce
- All beef hot dogs & beer bratwurst, onions and relish.
- Summer fruit cobbler
What you need to know:
- Reservations Required @ 970-926-1578
- Rides depart between 4:30-6:00pm
- The dinner bell rings at 6:30
- Cash Bar is available for beer, wine, and soda
- 20% gratuity added to dinner package and rides
- Bon Fire
- Complimentary pony rides for little ones
- Roping (No, not real animals. You're not there yet)
Standard horseback riding rates apply.
Sunday Bloody Funday
The locals say “I came for the winters and stayed for the summers” and it’s true, summertime in the Vail Valley is truly as good as it gets. Join the team at Bearcat Stables on selected Sunday’s throughout the summer and end your weekend the right way- with live music, delicious food, Bloody Mary’s, mimosas and drink specials, and family fun! See our events calendar for dates, bands and additional info. Free admission.
Every Sunday June-August- Come enjoy an all level yoga class outdoors at Bearcat Stables with Nicole Godley! Yoga classes will be held in the outdoor pavilion so please dress accordingly, space is limited, $15/pp (BYOM- Bring Your Own Mat). Stay for Sunday Bloody Funday on select Sundays, see our calendar for up to date event information.
All information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
• Required Fields